Loans Consultants assess loan applications. Their responsibilities include obtaining information from loan applicants, analyzing applicants’ financial status, and reviewing loan agreements. They may work at financial institutions or businesses and assist clients with home, business, mortgage, consumer, or commercial loans.
WHAT DOES A LOAN CONSULTANT DO?
Here are the duties and responsibilities that a Loan Consultant is likely to perform in their role.
- Generate new educational loan business via outbound calling from internet leads and from inbound calls generate through company advertising.
- Originate conventional, FHA, VA and PHFA mortgages, while establishing and maintaining relationships with referral sources.
- Consult with attorneys, VA & FHA, appraisers, and construction and lending officials for loan conveyances and loan closings.
- Communicate regularly with mortgagors that are seriously delinquent in order to identify and counsel borrowers on best workout options available.
- Excel in a commission-only sales position; develop new business opportunities with potential borrowers through aggressive prospecting methods and community outreach.
- Work primarily with jumbo loan market with unique income and property situations to meet customer’s goal of refinancing or purchasing.
- Coordinate activities and plan upcoming events as necessary to accommodate requirements for survivors and family members of casualties.
Get in Touch with us
You can also send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly, or Help Line Number